Data Entry Specialist
Posted on Tuesday, February 13, 2024
CompStak envisions a commercial real estate industry in which accurate and transparent data leads to better, faster deals for everyone. We gather critical information that is hard to access, then make it instantly and seamlessly available to our platform members.
Location: Belgrade, Hybrid (Three days per week in the office.)
We're looking for a data entry specialist to work as part of CompStak's growing Data Operations team in Serbia. This role will help maintain and improve our high standards of data quality as we scale. The role is a great fit for anyone with a passion for solving riddles, the desire to build a process out of everything, and the aspirations to grow within the field of data quality and analytics.
- Review a variety of data files to identify pertinent information.
- Extract key data points from various formats and file types.
- Map and transform attributes from different data models.
- Resolve data corrections.
- Provide feedback and suggest process improvements.
- Work closely with the different data groups to improve the flow of issues and solutions.
- Maintain an open channel of communication with both business and technical teams across the company.
Required Skills & Experience
- English at C1 or above.
- Proficient typing and data entry skills (45 WPM minimum).
- Proficient in working with and analysing data.
- Experience working with Excel.
- Ability to concentrate for lengthy periods and perform accurately with adequate speed.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Attention to detail.
- Willingness to ask questions.
- Quick learner.
- 25 days off per year: 21 days of vacation, plus additional day for Slava, non-working Serbian holidays, 3 days of 100% paid sick leave
- You are covered with private health insurance, a package that will cover all your needs
- We cover maternity and pregnancy leave with 100% of your earnings
- Professional development training and soft skill workshops adjusted to your career path
- FitPass, because we care for your wellbeing as well
- Quarterly activity and events budgets for each team and yearly company-wide team building trip
- Numerous perks in the office (Sweet Wednesday, Thursday office lunch, Movie nights…)
Launched in 2012, we’ve built a network of over 30,000 brokers, appraisers and research professionals across the country, using a unique crowdsourced model. Our clients enjoy the foremost lease and sale transaction data combined with a robust analytics platform. CompStak’s unique data and intuitive platform is used by the world’s largest real estate investors, lenders, brokers and appraisers to compare properties, underwrite investments and loans, close deals and track market trends.
CompStak has over 100 team members in the US and overseas; and we continue to grow. We’re backed by top VCs and industry players like Morgan Stanley, Canaan Partners, IA Capital, Transamerica, Moody’s, RealPage, 500 Startups, and Daily Mail Group, and have raised over $75m to date. Our HQ is in New York City, we have regional offices in Atlanta, Chicago and Los Angeles, and we have an international office in Belgrade, Serbia.
We pride ourselves on an environment that is fun, collaborative, and rewards hard work. We look forward to the value that future employees will add to our amazing teams!
CompStak is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates employees and applicants of all identities, backgrounds, abilities, and perspectives. We foster a welcoming work environment that supports diversity and inclusion, and we reject discrimination or harassment of any individual. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance with any part of the application process, please let us know. All employment decisions are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.