Sales Development Manager
We’re on a mission to reinvent the way people buy, sell, and own cars. Are you game?
Clutch is Canada’s largest online used car retailer, delivering a seamless, hassle-free car buying and selling experience to drivers everywhere. Customers can browse hundreds of cars from the comfort of their homes, get the right one delivered to their door, and enjoy peace of mind with our 10-Day Money-Back Guarantee… and that’s just the beginning.
Named two years in a row to the Globe & Mail’s list of the Top Growing Companies in Canada and also awarded spots on Deloitte’s Technology Fast 50™ and Fast 500™ lists, we’re looking to add curious, hard-working, and driven individuals to our growing team.
Headquartered in Toronto, Clutch was founded in 2017 and currently services Ontario, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, and Prince Edward Island. Clutch is backed by a number of world-class investors, including D1 Capital, Canaan, Real Ventures, BrandProject, and Upper90. To learn more, visit clutch.ca.
About the Role:
Clutch is seeking a Sales Development Manager to lead and scale our “Sell to Clutch” outbound team. You will help coach, hire and train team members that will guide customer through the selling process.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage and lead a high-performing Sales Development Team (4+ reps) that supports customers both buying and selling their vehicles
- Coach team members to deliver a unique and incredible experience to each and every one of our customers
- Conceive and execute on strategies to improve customer experience using KPIs like response time and number of qualified leads to measure success
- Report, track, and manage SDR activities and results using Hubspot and other tools while also playing an active role in the creation and iteration of team processes.
- Collaborate with multiple functions to ensure a smooth all around customer experience
All About You:
- At least 2+ years of experience managing a business development or sales team
- You must be comfortable in a fast-paced environment and able to juggle a large number of priorities at a time
- Stoked about disrupting and redefining an age-old industry and a drive to win
- Self-starter attitude
- Attention to detail and high level of organization
Why You'll Love It Here:
- Opportunity to work for an ambitious and fast-moving startup and have a direct impact.
- Autonomy & ownership -- create your own path, and own your work.
- Competitive compensation and equity incentives.
- Health & dental benefits.
Please note this role is on-site in Etobicoke (not hybrid), you must be comfortable working on-site. This is a full-time position.
Clutch is committed to fostering an inclusive workplace where all individuals have an opportunity to succeed. If you require accommodation at any stage of the interview process, please email email@example.com.