Automotive Service Advisor
We’re on a mission to reinvent the way people buy, sell, and own cars. Are you game?
Clutch is Canada’s largest online used car retailer, delivering a seamless, hassle-free car buying and selling experience to drivers everywhere. Customers can browse hundreds of cars from the comfort of their homes, get the right one delivered to their door, and enjoy peace of mind with our 10-Day Money-Back Guarantee… and that’s just the beginning.
Named two years in a row to the Globe & Mail’s list of the Top Growing Companies in Canada and also awarded spots on Deloitte’s Technology Fast 50™ and Fast 500™ lists, we’re looking to add curious, hard-working, and driven individuals to our growing team.
Headquartered in Toronto, Clutch was founded in 2017 and currently services Ontario, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, and Prince Edward Island. Clutch is backed by a number of world-class investors, including D1 Capital, Canaan, Real Ventures, BrandProject, and Upper90. To learn more, visit clutch.ca.
What You’ll Do
As a key player, you'll focus on ensuring our customers remain satisfied and loyal after purchasing a car by delivering outstanding support and assistance. Picture yourself as the hero who ensures every customer leaves with a smile. You'll tackle their inquiries, concerns, and post-vehicle delivery issues promptly and with a focus on their complete satisfaction.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Respond to post-sale inquiries and escalations
- Collaborate cross-functionally with mechanics, detailers, finance, and logistics to ensure customer resolutions are delivered efficiently
- Work to resolve real-time customer issues with a sense of urgency, exercising good judgment, negotiating skills, and creativity to resolve tickets
- Multi-task competing priorities: taking incoming customer calls, arranging repairs/returns, conducting customer follow-ups, responding to emails etc
- Flag themes in customer issues, working proactively with Leadership to rectify the source internally
All About You
- Automotive experience (dealership, OEM, auctions, insurance/finance) strongly preferred
- Car knowledge, including an understanding of automotive systems, mechanical issues and maintenance practices.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Sound Judgement, Problem-Solving Skills, and meticulous attention to detail
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment and able to juggle a large number of customers and systems at a time
- Customer-focused, patient, with a passion for delivering exceptional service.
- Proficiency in using customer service software and tools.
- Stoked about disrupting and redefining an age-old industry and a drive to win
- 2-3 years of customer service experience
Depending on the experience, this could be a senior position.
Why you’ll love it at Clutch
- Autonomy & ownership -- create your own path, and own your work
- Competitive compensation and equity incentives!
- Health and dental benefits
- Lots of opportunities for growth
Please note this role is on-site in Etobicoke (not hybrid), you must be comfortable working on-site.
This role is full-time.
Clutch is committed to fostering an inclusive workplace where all individuals have an opportunity to succeed. If you require accommodation at any stage of the interview process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.