Capella is at the forefront of making vital information about our world accessible in a timely manner. We’re leveraging proven technologies and building new capabilities to create a constellation of earth observation radar satellites that can collect information about any spot on the planet within an hour.
At Capella you’ll work in a collaborative team environment, alongside smart people with a history of space mission success. No prior space experience is needed—we’re looking for people excited about tackling seemingly impossible challenges, learning new skills and concepts, and helping each other achieve success.
Our mission and our products are meant to understand the whole world and help everyone in it, regardless of race, creed, or any other distinction. We believe in a diverse and inclusive workplace, and we encourage all people to join our team and bring their unique perspective to help make us stronger. We value diversity at Capella and welcome applications from those who are traditionally underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this position but are not sure if you are the perfect fit, please apply!
About the Role
This position will play an integral role in the recruiting function here at Capella Space. Time management, attention to detail, as well as strong interpersonal skills will make you a strong candidate. As our team is expanding rapidly, we are looking for a self-starter who is ready to tackle time sensitive tasks to help our team and company soar. In addition to rewarding work, you would be joining a team who celebrate collaboration and seek team success.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Play a crucial role within a fast-paced and laser-focused recruiting team, working to coordinate onsite and virtual candidate interviews.
- Facilitate exceptional partnerships with hiring managers and recruiters; prioritize timely follow-up and follow-through
- Track recruiting metrics to provide weekly reports to internal stakeholders
- Identify opportunities for improving candidate experience and scheduling efficiency
- Provide follow-up correspondence to candidates on recruiting status via phone and email.
- Keep track of all recruiting activities and aid employees looking for answers regarding recruiting
- Update candidate records and job postings in company’s ATS
Qualifications and Requirements
- Excellent organization, time management, and attention to detail
- Exceptional verbal and written communicator
- Prior candidate or customer facing experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products
- Minimum of 1 year of work experience as a Recruiting Coordinator in a fast-paced, start-up type atmosphere, or in a similar professional coordination role (preferred)
- Understanding of applicant tracking or CRM-type systems (preferred)