VP/SVP of Sales - Embedded Finance
Bond's mission is to accelerate the pace of financial innovation and access to capital.
Today, it's difficult for many businesses to build the financial products they imagine. Whether that's launching a new credit or debit card, a savings account, a lending business, or anything else — there are barriers in the way. Bond is focused on helping brands, businesses, and banks hurdle over those roadblocks.
Bond makes it easy for businesses to compliantly offer financial products. We make integration to the myriad, often-antiquated financial vendors more streamlined and intuitive. And, we make regulatory compliance not only achievable, but accessible. Our platform streamlines the process of launching and iterating on financial products, thereby enabling digital brands to better engage their customers with unique financial products tailored to their needs.
At Bond, we value leadership and believe everyone is a leader. We look for people who operate like owners, who love to learn, have grit, and operate with integrity and empathy. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out — and set you apart. We welcome diverse perspectives and people who are not afraid to challenge assumptions.
As the SVP of Sales for Embedded Finance, you will work closely with Product, Engineering and Compliance to bring new Brands and Fintechs onto Bond’s platform. You need to be comfortable being hands on - from prospecting to closing the first set of deals on your own. You need to build out a team to complement our existing AEs to deliver on a robust and predictable pipeline, and achieve our revenue goals consistently. This role will report directly to the CBO.
- Generate leads, qualify prospects, and close brand deals. Partner with our Marketing team on targeting.
- Quote, negotiate, and assist in closing highly complex transactions with key prospects.
- Provide feedback to product, marketing, and other internal teams to influence our roadmap.
- Oversee activities around new client onboarding, renewals and cross selling.
- Build an industry-leading sales team who has experience selling to technology companies, tech-enabled companies and fintechs
- Consistently monitoring the sales activity of the sales team, and tracking the results
- Success in leading a high-performing sales team within a sales environment
- Different influencing styles as appropriate to a situation
- History of successfully building and maintaining trusting relationships with colleagues and customers
- Experience in leading, coaching, and developing sales professionals
- Successful track record in a high-volume transaction sales environment
- Excellent presentation and listening skills
- Ability to thrive in a very rapidly changing environment
- A successful history of closing business and over-achieving quotas
- Demonstrated ability to accurately forecast sales results
- The ability to travel when needed
You also likely have:
- Experience in FinTech, and/or platform as a service business models
- Masters in a technical field and/or MBA is a plus
Bond is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.