Business Development Representative
Bond's mission is to accelerate the pace of financial innovation and access to capital.
Today, it's difficult for many businesses to build the financial products they imagine. Whether that's launching a new credit or debit card, a savings account, a lending business, or anything else — there are barriers in the way. Bond is focused on helping brands, businesses, and banks hurdle over those roadblocks.
Bond makes it easy for businesses to compliantly offer financial products. We make integration to the myriad, often-antiquated financial vendors more streamlined and intuitive. And, we make regulatory compliance not only achievable, but accessible. Our platform streamlines the process of launching and iterating on financial products, thereby enabling digital brands to better engage their customers with unique financial products tailored to their needs.
At Bond, we value leadership and believe everyone is a leader. We look for people who operate like owners, who love to learn, have grit, and operate with integrity and empathy. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out — and set you apart. We welcome diverse perspectives and people who are not afraid to challenge assumptions.
Our Business Development team is responsible for growing usage of Bond’s platform by acquiring new customers either directly or through one-to-many partnership deals.
We’re adding an additional Business Development Representative to qualify new inbound leads generated by our marketing team, execute outbound sales campaigns in new verticals, and manage our existing pipeline of leads.
- Follow up with leads to qualify them as sales opportunities and advance solid leads through the funnel by connecting them to a Business Development Associate/Manager and/or arrange a meeting
- Identify high-potential businesses, verticals, and markets while developing and implementing outbound strategies
- Develop and lead campaigns from idea-generation through to qualified calls/meetings
- Be a potential customer’s first point of contact by responding to inquiries generated from marketing efforts
- Develop relationships with prospects to discover unknown needs
- Follow-up with previous leads to rekindle interest
- Collaborate and provide feedback/insights with Marketing and other members of Business Development to help improve targeting and messaging
- A successful and strong track record of top tier performance
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Curiosity and excitement to learn about a wide variety of companies
- Creative ideas around how our platform can help them create value
- Prior experience in a hyper growth environment and are self motivated to thrives in autonomy
- Strong analytical and out-of-the box problem solving skills
- Comfort building and maintaining positive and healthy business relationships
Bond is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.