Senior Product Manager, Credit Platform
Bond's mission is to accelerate the pace of financial innovation and access to capital.
Today, it's difficult for many businesses to build the financial products they imagine. Whether that's launching a new credit or debit card, a savings account, a lending business, or anything else — there are barriers in the way. Bond is focused on helping brands, businesses, and banks hurdle over those roadblocks.
Bond makes it easy for businesses to compliantly offer financial products. We make integration to the myriad, often-antiquated financial vendors more streamlined and intuitive. And, we make regulatory compliance not only achievable, but accessible. Our platform streamlines the process of launching and iterating on financial products, thereby enabling digital brands to better engage their customers with unique financial products tailored to their needs.
At Bond, we value leadership and believe everyone is a leader. We look for people who operate like owners, who love to learn, have grit, and operate with integrity and empathy. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out — and set you apart. We welcome diverse perspectives and people who are not afraid to challenge assumptions.
We’re looking to add a Senior Product Manager, Credit & Underwriting Platform who is motivated to revolutionize how consumers interact with financial products to our team. You’ll learn and later own all of the product vision, strategy and execution of Bond’s Credit as a Service products. Additionally, you’ll drive initiatives across multiple disciplines (technical and non-technical) and ensure they work together effectively. This is a high-impact, high-pace, high-growth opportunity for the right Product leader.
- Lead all aspects of project management including product vision, strategy, roadmap and delivery of our Credit as a Service platform
- Build best-in-class APIs that unlock multiple use cases in our credit and underwriting platforms
- Partner with Finance, Legal, Compliance, and Partnerships to set up full-service credit facilities, warehouse lines, debt buyers and issuing banks programs
- Design full life cycle credit strategies to optimize usage and loss performance
- Participate in product pitches and customer meetings as a subject matter expert for credit use cases
- Partner with Marketing to add onto our go-to-market strategy and work in conjunction with Sales to target potential customers
- Analyze and evaluate product performance metrics to formulate recommendations regarding market opportunities and product enhancements
- 5+ years of product management experience building API-based platforms with service oriented architecture
- 5+ years experience on fintech and/or credit/underwriting products
- 2+ years of recent startup experience
- Good understanding of platform service models, including Platform as a Service (PaaS)
- Strong practical knowledge of core product management discipline including product discovery, market positioning and segmentation, roadmap development/execution and KPI management
- Ability to navigate within business and engineering teams to ensure business requirements are translated into technical builds and product architecture into go-to-market use cases
- Metrics-driven mindset that can draw insights from large data sets to tune API engagement and translate product needs to technical specifications
Nice to have:
- Engineering or Computer Science background
Bond is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Something looks off?