Sr. Software Engineer - Machine Learning
Bedford, MA, USA
Posted on Friday, September 8, 2023
- Join us as a dynamic Engineer who will collaborate with a multidisciplinary team, pioneering ML-driven solutions for cutting-edge robotic applications in store replenishment and e-commerce order fulfillment.
- We're looking for a trailblazer who thrives in delivering tangible results to customers, spearheading projects from conception to successful operation.
- 5+ years experience in software development
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work as part of an interdisciplinary team
- Demonstrated ability to train and analyze machine learning models to solve real-world problems and meet target KPIs in a production environment
- Experience in deep learning frameworks (such as pytorch, tensorflow), Python, C, C++.
- Experience with data science tools & libraries like numpy, pandas, scipy, matplotlib, scikit-learn, jupyter notebooks, bash scripting.
- Experience with experiment tracking and dataset management (e.g. Weights & Biases)
- Knowledge of software design & version control
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Vision, Robotics, or closely related field
- Strong knowledge and experience in one or multiple of the following areas: modern and/or classical computer vision (e.g. long-tailed object detection & instance segmentation, grasp estimation, anomaly detection, depth estimation, tracking, 3D reconstruction), motion planning, robot controls
- Experience working with robot simulation and hardware
- Experience working with RGB and depth image data and/or 3D point cloud data
- Experience building production quality systems based on machine learning and/or deep learning methods.
- Experience solving complex problems and comparing alternative solutions, tradeoffs, and diverse points of view to determine a path forward.
- Experience working with annotation tooling (e.g. Scale, Labelbox) and curating datasets for annotation and model improvements
- Experience with automatic testing and production deployment
- Proficiency in parallel/distributed systems, asynchronous programming, NoSQL databases (e.g. MongoDB), and messaging systems (ROS, gRPC, Kafka)
Educational Requirements: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Vision, Robotics, or closely related field