Head of Enterprise Partners
At Apartment List, we’re on a mission to find every renter a home they love at the value they deserve. Finding the right place to live is one of the most important, time-consuming and expensive decisions that all of us make. Getting it right matters. We’ve helped nearly 1 million families find a home they love, and we’re just getting started.
The Head of Enterprise Partners is responsible for overseeing Apartment List’s largest key accounts and drive the next phase of growth in our business. The Head of Enterprise Accounts will lead a team of Enterprise Account Directors, working with the Apartment List GTM leadership team as the main points of contact for all key matters, anticipate the partner’s needs, work within the company to ensure that deadlines for partners are met, and help the partner succeed. This person will be responsible for growing revenue and penetration within these accounts, and representing their needs within the business.
Here’s what you’ll do as part of the team:
- Lead, develop and coach the Enterprise Partner team (10 High-Performing Senior Sellers) (cross-country territory)
- Define sales goals with leadership team and implement processes, infrastructure, and hiring to execute against set goals and quotas
- Create, cultivate and reward a culture of innovation, objectivity, purposeful contribution, and founder mindset within the organization
- Drive continual progress for each individual on your team and accounts they oversee
- Become a systems expert for our product and partner systems
- Accountable for accurate forecasting
- Create strategic plans to generate revenue growth within accounts
- Actively participate in the sales cycle to bring executive alignment, sales leadership, and strategic support
- Oversee enterprise pipeline creation, pipeline management, sales and account management process
- Create, experiment and implement new ways of engaging with prospects to increase win rates, feature adoption, and provide an amazing full-cycle partner experience
- Plan and deliver sales and account management strategies to meet and exceed sales projections
- Analyze data and work with cross-functional counterparts to improve the product's vision and drive growth initiatives and market insights
- Build and maintain business and executive relationships with partners - engage customers in jointly addressing business priorities and objectives that align with their business needs and timelines
- Collaborate with other departments to promote customer needs and create viable solutions
Here are the skills and experience you’ll need to be successful:
- Excellent leadership, communication, presentation, problem solving, analytical, and solution selling skills
- 10+ years of sales experience in a B2B environment with Enterprise Account Sales Focus, ideally in Multi-Family industry
- Minimum of 5 years in sales and/or account management leadership positions leading sales orgs delivering +$20MM ARR
- Solid understanding and experience selling into enterprise accounts - must have a “Hunter” mindset with the ability to learn, adapt and improve constantly
- Strategic sales experience
- Prior success calling on executives in a highly competitive market
- Strong working knowledge of Salesforce
- Articulate, passionate and committed to success
- Self motivated and driven
- Strong understanding of channel partnerships and strategic relationships
- Ability to travel 40% of the time
Here's the Pay Range:
At Apartment List, we carefully consider a variety of factors to determine compensation for each position, including the role, level, and work. The US base salary range for this position is $130,000 - $200,000 (target OTE: $216,000 - $260,000) + equity, which reflects the compensation target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Please note, the compensation details provided do not include benefits and perks that we offer.
We also rely on market indicators along with considering your work location, job related skills, experience and relevant education and training, to determine compensation that is fair and competitive for you. Apartment List will consider paying compensation near the higher of the range in exceptional circumstances, where candidates have the experience, credentials or expertise that would warrant such consideration. It is always our goal to hire exceptional talent and we would be happy to share more about compensation during the hiring process.
Here's what's in it for you (full-time employees only):
- Competitive Compensation: Including annual salary, pre-IPO stock options, and other financial compensation (if applicable)
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage: 100% of premiums covered for you AND all of your dependents
- Unlimited Flexible Time Off: Unlimited FTO in addition to 11 company holidays per year, quarterly “recharge” days, and a week-long holiday break
- Home Office Reimbursement: To cover home office furniture and supplies, monthly home internet, and monthly cell phone (if applicable)
- Health & Wellness Reimbursement: To cover monthly gym membership or other qualifying expenses
- Parental Support: Generous parental and family leave, fertility benefits, and employer-sponsored stipends towards family forming services
- 401k Plan: To support you in your individual retirement goals
- Team Events: Frequent team-building events, fun team off-sites, and bi-annual company meetups (ski trip, etc.)
- Commitment to DEI: To prioritize Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion within our workplace and to stay true to our values and mission
- Mentorship and Training: To get you onboard quickly, learn new professional skills, and invest in your career development
- Impact and Visibility: To expose you to and provide the opportunity to work on highly strategic initiatives that will transform the business
- Encouragement and Empowerment: To explore and adopt new technologies and drive meaningful decisions and outcomes
At Apartment List we believe that everyone deserves a home they love AND a career they love. We strive to build a diverse team that is a reflection of the people we serve; this is made possible through our commitment to fostering a culture of diversity, inclusion, equity, and connectedness.
As a proud equal opportunity employer, we celebrate the collection of individual differences, life experiences, ideas, perspectives, knowledge, and talent. We hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, Veteran status, and any other status.