Sr. Manager, Product Marketing
At Apartment List, we’re on a mission to find every renter a home they love at the value they deserve. Finding the right place to live is one of the most important, time-consuming and expensive decisions that all of us make. Getting it right matters. We’ve helped nearly 1 million families find a home they love, and we’re just getting started.
As a Senior Product Marketing Manager at Apartment List, you'll join a high-visibility team with a chance to make a big impact. We're adding unique, game-changing features, and we need additional expertise to drive the go-to-market strategy for our cutting-edge products on both the demand and supply sides. We're looking for someone who can create compelling messaging that sets our products apart and resonates with our target renters and partners.
In this role, you’ll be reporting into the VP of Marketing and have the opportunity to make a significant impact on our product marketing efforts and drive our brand's success. Your expertise and strategic approach will be instrumental in championing our products and achieving business goals. Here are the essential skills and experience for your success:
- Create GTM strategies for new product launches, ensuring smooth cross-functional execution
- Leverage your deep understanding of our customers and market to shape strategies
- Establish and track metrics to drive outcomes and provide performance insights
- Equip sales with impactful collateral, demos, and training to boost effectiveness
- Partner closely with product, sales, design and other teams to align efforts
- Manage end-to-end feature rollout campaigns focused on adoption and retention
- Serve as an authoritative product expert, educating internal and external audiences
- Evangelize our tech-forward products as a thought leader and spokesperson
- Provide insightful reports on performance trends regularly
To excel in this high-visibility role, you should have:
- Data Focused - someone who loves numbers and has a passion for deep thinking and solving interesting problems
- Ownership DNA - proven ability to excite and partner cross-functionally across product, design, and engineering teams
- Ability to gather and transform business requirements and market needs into a successful product strategy
- 5-7 years of product marketing or equivalent experience
- Strong organizational, written and oral communication skills
- Proven ability to deliver against goals
- Ability to collaborate with product managers and designers to translate positioning and brand requirements
- A track record of launching high quality features on modern tech stacks, marketplace experience is a nice to have
- Knowledge of DevOps practices and automated testing frameworks
Here's the Pay Range:
At Apartment List, we carefully consider a variety of factors to determine compensation for each position, including the role, level, and work. The US base salary range for this position is $140,000 - $155,000 + bonus + equity, which reflects the compensation target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Please note, the compensation details reflect base salary only and do not include bonus, benefits, and perks that we offer.
We also rely on market indicators along with considering your work location, job related skills, experience and relevant education and training, to determine compensation that is fair and competitive for you. Apartment List will consider paying compensation near the higher of the range in exceptional circumstances, where candidates have the experience, credentials or expertise that would warrant such consideration. It is always our goal to hire exceptional talent and we would be happy to share more about compensation during the hiring process.
This is a fully remote position within the US. #LI-Remote
Here's what's in it for you (full-time employees only):
- Competitive Compensation: Including annual salary, pre-IPO stock options, and other financial compensation (if applicable)
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage: 100% of premiums covered for you AND all of your dependents
- Unlimited Flexible Time Off: Unlimited FTO in addition to 11 company holidays per year, quarterly “recharge” days, and a week-long holiday break
- Home Office Reimbursement: To cover home office furniture and supplies, monthly home internet, and monthly cell phone (if applicable)
- Health & Wellness Reimbursement: To cover monthly gym membership or other qualifying expenses
- Parental Support: Generous parental and family leave, fertility benefits, and employer-sponsored stipends towards family forming services
- 401k Plan: To support you in your individual retirement goals
- Team Events: Frequent team-building events, fun team off-sites, and bi-annual company meetups (ski trip, etc.)
- Commitment to DEI: To prioritize Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion within our workplace and to stay true to our values and mission
- Mentorship and Training: To get you onboard quickly, learn new professional skills, and invest in your career development
- Impact and Visibility: To expose you to and provide the opportunity to work on highly strategic initiatives that will transform the business
- Encouragement and Empowerment: To explore and adopt new technologies and drive meaningful decisions and outcomes
At Apartment List we believe that everyone deserves a home they love AND a career they love. We strive to build a diverse team that is a reflection of the people we serve; this is made possible through our commitment to fostering a culture of diversity, inclusion, equity, and connectedness.
As a proud equal opportunity employer, we celebrate the collection of individual differences, life experiences, ideas, perspectives, knowledge, and talent. We hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, Veteran status, and any other status.