Sr. Enterprise Account Executive (Diffe.rent)
At Apartment List, we’re on a mission to find every renter a home they love at the value they deserve. Finding the right place to live is one of the most important, time-consuming and expensive decisions that all of us make. Getting it right matters. We’ve helped nearly 1 million families find a home they love, and we’re just getting started.
And at Diffe.rent we’re using state-of-the-art AI technology to transform the apartment renting experience, making it easier for renters and property managers to connect. As one of the first Enterprise Account Executives, you’ll play a critical role in expanding our partner base and transforming how our partners operate their business and connect with their customers. You’ll own a predefined book of business and will be responsible for identifying, engaging, qualifying, and closing new business opportunities with Enterprise partners. You’ll have the opportunity to close new logos as well as upsell and expand in your existing book of business. With that said, the role requires someone who is equally talented and comfortable hunting and farming/expanding.
Here’s what you’ll do as part of the team:
- Collaborate with C-Suite, VP, and Director level executives of prospective customers to drive adoption of Lea, our AI leasing product
- Take ownership of your pipeline, handling prospecting, initial outreach, product demonstrations, negotiations, closing sales, and upselling
- Manage closed accounts throughout their contractual terms, working closely with partner Account Managers to drive further sales expansion within their portfolios
- Gather and provide valuable feedback from customers to shape product requirements and enhance the market positioning of Lea
- Meet and exceed sales goals consistently, including consistently closing new logos
- Actively participate in industry events to amplify Diffe.rent's presence nationwide
Here are the skills and experience you’ll need to be successful:
- Minimum of 2 years of Enterprise SaaS sales experience. 2+ years of experience selling into the multifamily industry would be a huge plus
- Track record of consistently achieving and surpassing sales quotas
- Proficient in Salesforce management, with a habit for effectively working your pipeline and keeping things up to date
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills, as well as strong analytical and presentation abilities
- You thrive in the fast-paced environment of an early-stage startup and truly enjoy the challenges that come with it
- You're a natural builder who's not afraid to get hands-on and tackle the day-to-day demands of startup life
- You thrive in autonomy and have a bias towards action
- Your sales approach is strategic and consultative, allowing you to effectively navigate longer sales cycles
- You’re an expert at threading and engaging multiple stakeholders and decision makers throughout an organization to build buy-in and drive maximum adoption during the sales process
- You're constantly refining your sales process through A/B testing, always striving for improvement
- The idea of joining a small team of exceptional individuals, wearing multiple hats, and making a significant impact excites you
Here's the Pay Range:
At Apartment List, we carefully consider a variety of factors to determine compensation for each position, including the role, level, and work. The US base salary range for this position is $175,000-$240,000 OTE (base salary range: $85,000-$120,000) + equity, which reflects the compensation target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Please note, the compensation details reflect base salary only and do not include bonus, benefits, and perks that we offer.
We also rely on market indicators along with considering your work location, job related skills, experience and relevant education and training, to determine compensation that is fair and competitive for you. Apartment List will consider paying compensation near the higher of the range in exceptional circumstances, where candidates have the experience, credentials or expertise that would warrant such consideration. It is always our goal to hire exceptional talent and we would be happy to share more about compensation during the hiring process.
Here's what's in it for you (full-time employees only):
- 100% Remote: Work from wherever you want (within the US)
- Competitive Compensation: Including annual salary, pre-IPO stock options, and other financial compensation (if applicable)
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage: 100% of premiums covered for you AND all of your dependents
- Unlimited Flexible Time Off: Unlimited FTO in addition to 11 company holidays per year, quarterly “recharge” days, and a week-long holiday break
- Home Office Reimbursement: To cover home office furniture and supplies, monthly home internet, and monthly cell phone (if applicable)
- Health & Wellness Reimbursement: To cover monthly gym membership or other qualifying expenses
- Parental Support: Generous parental and family leave, fertility benefits, and employer-sponsored stipends towards family forming services
- 401k Plan: To support you in your individual retirement goals
- Team Events: Frequent team-building events, fun team off-sites, and bi-annual company meetups (ski trip, etc.)
- Commitment to DEI: To prioritize Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion within our workplace and to stay true to our values and mission
- Mentorship and Training: To get you onboard quickly, learn new professional skills, and invest in your career development
- Impact and Visibility: To expose you to and provide the opportunity to work on highly strategic initiatives that will transform the business
- Encouragement and Empowerment: To explore and adopt new technologies and drive meaningful decisions and outcomes
At Apartment List we believe that everyone deserves a home they love AND a career they love. We strive to build a diverse team that is a reflection of the people we serve; this is made possible through our commitment to fostering a culture of diversity, inclusion, equity, and connectedness.
As a proud equal opportunity employer, we celebrate the collection of individual differences, life experiences, ideas, perspectives, knowledge, and talent. We hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, Veteran status, and any other status.
This is a fully remote position within the US. #LI-Remote