Sales & Business Development
Posted on Friday, March 31, 2023
About the role
As a Growth Manager, you’ll work cross-functionally to build and execute strategies to drive Almanac's customer growth and revenue.
You'll collaborate closely with our incredibly skilled, fast-paced customer development team, and our executive team, to drive results. This is a high profile opportunity with the chance to have an outsized impact: you'll be working across our entire company, leading the charge on the organization's most important goals and opportunities.
- Establish and execute strategies focused on new customer acquisition using both your left and right brain: you might spend your day demoing our product to customers, or planning new quantitative growth tests via ads or outbound.
- Identify new growth personas and channels, quickly validating product value props and outlining growth strategies to shape, win, and execute competitive opportunities.
- Drive projects from ideation to results, including developing briefs, setting up experiments, overseeing implementations, measuring results, and presenting findings.
- Improve key performance metrics by optimizing winning campaigns and programs.
- Develop experimental testing roadmaps and campaigns using data and analytics from your work, and drive key decisions across the organization through your findings.
- Partner with the executive team to manage growth opportunities, surfacing dependencies, opportunities, and blockers to cross-functional partners in marketing, product, and customer ops.
See more open positions at Almanac
Something looks off?