Strategic Accounts Director
Posted on Wednesday, July 7, 2021
At Alkymi, we’re creating products to give everyday business users the power to control the unstructured document data that fuels their business. We believe in giving the same professionals who manually handle document and email data today powerful tools to supercharge their workflows, while allowing them to seamlessly apply their human intelligence where it’s needed most. By doing this, we’re letting our users create a Data Action Layer to power products, deliver outcomes, and generate insights.
Founded in 2017 in New York City, Alkymi works with some of the world’s leading businesses and financial services firms to automate their highest-impact workflows by delivering an unparalleled product experience. We’re laser focused on understanding our customers’ workflows from top to bottom, and building easy-to-use, powerful, tools to meet their objectives. We combine cutting edge data science and machine learning with best-in-class software engineering to delight our users at some of the world’s most demanding and sophisticated businesses.
We’re seeking an experienced Strategic Accounts Director to fuel our next growth phase. Your primary responsibilities will be to close SaaS subscription revenue with new logo and existing enterprise customers.
- Generate revenue within our focus industry verticals (Private Equity, Wealth and Asset Management & Insurance).
- Identify new business leads through thorough research, outbound email, phone calls, and social media. Pipeline generation is a critical element of this role.
- Own the sales cycle from qualified lead through close.
- Engage with prospects daily to consistently drive deals through the pipeline.
- Collaborate with marketing to optimize messaging and generate inbound leads.Involve the Leadership team in key deals to ensure the most valuable wins for the company.
- Work with our product team to optimize the product roadmap based on input from prospects.
- Partner with the Implementation team to ensure the best customer experience after the sale and to identify and close upsells and cross-sells.
- Attend and support conferences and events approximately 5-10 days per quarter.
You will succeed in this role if you:
- Have at least ten years of experience selling enterprise solutions and consistently exceeding goals.
- Are a proven hunter & closer who loves to win and lead by example.
- Have a self-starter attitude and ability to thrive in a fast-paced, autonomous team environment.
- Have an innate ability to build meaningful business relationships with prospects, customers, and colleagues.
- Have expert knowledge of consultative sales & solution-selling methodology.
- Possess excellent listening, verbal, and written skills, with comfort communicating with C-level executives.
- Understand SaaS deal structures & can engage in effective negotiation with prospects.
- Have extensive experience managing CRM data - use of Hubspot is a plus.
- This is a highly critical position and will pay competitive base salary and an aggressive variable sales compensation plan + Stock Options
- Paid for company Benefits, unlimited PTO, 401k, home office set-up stipend and more
Alkymi was founded in 2017 in New York City by a team from Bloomberg, Two Sigma, and x.ai with the idea of empowering business users to create a Data Action Layer that turns processes that once caused operational headaches into a source of efficiency, insight, and action.
Decades-long careers focused on unstructured data taught Alkymi's founders three important truths:
-The potential value in unstructured data is immense
-Business users should be empowered to utilize unstructured data
-Unstructured data should drive business actions
With backing from Intel Capital, Canaan, Work-Bench, SimCorp, and other industry leaders, Alkymi is empowering businesses to unlock their data and supercharge their workflows. We’re giving our customers the ability to extract, analyze, and take immediate action on critical data that was once locked in emails and documents, so they can accelerate their decision-making, improve customer satisfaction, and empower their employees to focus on high-value, rewarding work.
Salary Range: $125,000 - $150,000 annually + Commission + Equity + Fully Paid Company benefits + 401k + Unlimited PTO
The above compensation referenced represents the expected salary for this career opportunity and is based on Alkymi's good faith belief at the time of posting. Ultimately, in determining your compensation, we'll consider multiple factors including your geographic location, professional experience, market conditions and education/training/skill level.