Project Implementation Manager
Posted on Wednesday, July 7, 2021
At Alkymi, we’re building the first AI-powered business system for unstructured data for financial services. As the first technology service to offer safe and secure large language models inside of financial document workflows, Alkymi is changing the way the alts industry accesses their data - empowering them to service more clients, quickly pivot investment strategies and increase their revenue per employee.
Founded in 2017 in New York City, Alkymi works with some of the world’s leading businesses and financial services firms to automate their highest-impact workflows by delivering an unparalleled product experience. We’re laser focused on understanding our customers’ workflows from top to bottom, and building easy-to-use, powerful, tools to meet their objectives. We combine cutting edge data science and machine learning with best-in-class software engineering to delight our users at some of the world’s most demanding and sophisticated businesses.
We're looking to add a stellar Project Implementation Manager as we enter our next phase of growth and execute on an ambitious product roadmap.
You will be a lead implementer of Alkymi Data Inbox and one of Alkymi’s primary points of contact with its customers and prospective customers. You will also be responsible for providing technical expertise and developing implementation strategies to drive adoption and promote the use of Alkymi Data Inbox.
As a hands-on doer and self starter, you will be expected to drive customer enablement and adoption of Alkymi Data Inbox with a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical rewards and challenges.
This role is a unique opportunity for a highly motivated individual to make a significant impact in a fast-growing, high-potential early stage machine learning startup.
Your Day to Day:
- Work with stakeholders across the company to become an expert in the features, benefits and application of Alkymi’s products
- Own and deliver the customers’ proof of concept, production deployment and onboarding experience
- Conduct needs analysis, scoping discussions, data reviews, and product demonstrations
- Design and architect successful solutions to address complex business problems. Data modeling and schema design will be an integral part of this role
- Work directly with data scientists to translate client needs to technical requirements
- Operate with significant autonomy and self-reliance to deliver results to our customersIdentify and resolve strategic issues and potential blockers - as well as the answers to overcoming them
- Develop requirements that will be consumed by product managers, data scientists and engineers to develop scalable solutions
- Produce clear, detailed and consistent written assets to enable maximum efficiency, repeatability and scalability of our sales and enablement processes.
- Dig in on unfamiliar use cases and data types until you reach a level of expertise matched only by our clients.
- We are open to non-traditional backgrounds - the most important qualification for this job is that you are a hands-on doer who will relentlessly pursue customer success
- 7+ years’ experience in a Customer Success, Sales, Product, Consulting, Project Management, or other customer-facing Professional Services role in software or related industries
- Experience leading small teams through an end to end project lifecycle including analysis, build, test, and deploymentAbility to collaborate effectively with customers, engineering, data science and product teams to ensure customer success
- Strong problem-solving ability ranging from conceptualization to implementationYou enjoy rolling up your sleeves to conduct your own analysis, produce your own assets and materials to drive the sales and implementation process forward
- Excellent communication skills with proven ability to communicate at all levels in a customer organization
- Knowledge of software product development, APIs, database technologies, operations platforms and data analysis tools. Startup experience is a plus - we are a small team that moves fast and is constantly encountering new challenges
- Experience with Machine Learning is a plus
- Impeccable business acumen, client service and presentation, and understanding of business and purchasing dynamics
- Deep understanding of enterprise software platforms
- Experience analyzing quantitatively, problem-solving, and scoping business requirements and delivering initiatives from conception through completion.
- BA/BS degree
Alkymi is creating the data action layer by turning unstructured data into actions. Its product-first approach makes it easy for non-technical users to automate operational workflows for the first time. Leading organizations deploy Alkymi to accelerate decision-making, improve customer satisfaction and empower employees to focus on high-value, rewarding work.
Alkymi was founded in 2017 in New York City by a founding team from Bloomberg, Two Sigma, and x.ai with backing from Intel Capital, Canaan, Work-Bench, SimCorp, and industry insiders.
Salary Range: $130,000 - $170,000 annually + Equity + Fully Paid Company benefits + 401k + Unlimited PTO
The above compensation referenced represents the expected salary for this career opportunity and is based on Alkymi's good faith belief at the time of posting. Ultimately, in determining your compensation, we'll consider multiple factors including your geographic location, professional experience, market conditions and education/training/skill level.