Senior Full Stack Engineer - India
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Posted on Saturday, July 29, 2023
Aeva’s mission is to bring the next wave of perception to a broad range of applications from automated driving to industrial robotics, consumer electronics, consumer health, security, and beyond. Aeva is transforming autonomy with its groundbreaking sensing and perception technology that integrates all key LiDAR components onto a silicon photonics chip in a compact module. Aeva 4D LiDAR sensors uniquely detect instant velocity in addition to 3D position, allowing autonomous devices like vehicles and robots to make more intelligent and safe decisions.
We are looking for a Senior Full stack Engineer with experience in leading the design,
development, and maintenance of data frameworks and frontend APIs. You will
interface with business and engineering users to define requirements and develop user
What you'll do:
- Collaborate with product engineering, manufacturing operations and business users to develop thoughtful fullstack applications for internal and customer facing interfaces.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and improve the applications for scalability and efficiency
- Work with the key stakeholders to integrate 3rd party API’s such as ERP and PLM solutions.
- Lead and drive projects to completion with cross-functional stakeholders.
- Remain relevant to data stack trends that could improve our team’s overall efficiency.
- Embrace emerging technology opportunities and contribute to our best practices, driving overall architecture, security and design.
What you have:
- 10+ years of experience as a fullstack developer
- 5+ years of developing API Frameworks (RESTful API pattern)
- 5+ years of experience developing frontend components and single page applications using technologies like typescript, React (or similar) UI framework products, with a keen eye for design
- 5+ years of experience deploying and maintaining applications on AWS infrastructure
- Experience building scalable frontend applications
- Experience working with AWS components like Lambda, S3, RDS, SQS, Step functions.
- Experience in using tools like Apache Airflow, Elasticsearch, DBT, and Prefect.
- Experience in advanced SQL
- Ability to effectively communicate timelines and deliver MVPs set for the sprint
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to learn and improve domain experience working with cross-functional teams
Nice to Have:
- Experience in contribution to open-source tools/frameworks
- Experience developing SaaS products