Senior Data Engineer - India
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Posted on Thursday, May 11, 2023
Aeva’s mission is to bring the next wave of perception to a broad range of applications from automated driving to industrial robotics, consumer electronics, consumer health, security, and beyond. Aeva is transforming autonomy with its groundbreaking sensing and perception technology that integrates all key LiDAR components onto a silicon photonics chip in a compact module. Aeva 4D LiDAR sensors uniquely detect instant velocity in addition to 3D position, allowing autonomous devices like vehicles and robots to make more intelligent and safe decisions.
We are looking for a Senior Data Engineer with experience in leading the design, development, and maintenance of data frameworks. You will develop and implement data frameworks for ingestion, transformation, and service layers. This role will be instrumental in bringing broad skills around data analytics and discovery to communicate meaningful patterns and implement best practices.
What you'll be doing:
- Design, develop, deploy and maintain data frameworks for real-time and batch use cases.
- Communicate effectively with business users and publish data catalog to be consumed by semantic layer in generating dashboards and self-service exploration tools.
- Use advanced data manipulation methods to standardize metadata and data formats.
- Resolve data anomalies and ensure consistency and accuracy of data.
- Proficient in data stack trends that could improve our team’s overall efficiency.
- Collaborate with business owners and technical team members
- Embrace emerging technology opportunities and contribute to our best practices, driving overall architecture, security and design.
What you'll have:
- 8+ years of experience as a Data Engineer with demonstrated building ETL pipelines
- 5+ years of experience in the design, building, and maintenance of data frameworks
- 5+ years of experience in building custom python packages
- 3+ years of experience in advanced SQL
- 3+ years of experience in using tools like Apache Airflow, Elasticsearch, DBT, and Prefect.
- 3+ years of experience in using AWS services like Lambda, Step functions, CloudWatch, S3, SQS, RDS
- Experience with dashboards such as Tableau
- Ability to effectively communicate timelines and deliver MVPs set for the sprint.
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to learn and improve domain experience working with cross-functional teams
Nice to haves:
- Experience in contribution to open-source tools/frameworks
- Experience working with AWS components like Lambda, S3, RDS, SQS, and Step functions
See more open positions at Aeva
Something looks off?