Senior Embedded Software Engineer AutoSar (India)
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Posted on Friday, December 2, 2022
Aeva’s mission is to bring the next wave of perception to a broad range of applications from automated driving to industrial robotics, consumer electronics, consumer health, security, and beyond. Aeva is transforming autonomy with its groundbreaking sensing and perception technology that integrates all key LiDAR components onto a silicon photonics chip in a compact module. Aeva 4D LiDAR sensors uniquely detect instant velocity in addition to 3D position, allowing autonomous devices like vehicles and robots to make more intelligent and safe decisions.
We are looking for a Senior Software AutoSar Development Engineer with an emphasis on Embedded systems. You are a self-starter and comfortable working on designs from initial architecture through production.
What you'll be doing:
- Design and implement the application software components using Vector DaVinci or ETAS ISOLAR tool.
- Participate in the team's software processes, including requirements and design documentation, test-plan generation, and execution, peer design and code reviews, process feedback, and improvements.
- Interacting with the cross-functional team such as the validation and product team during the development phase of the project.
- Participation in internal, customer, supplier, and OEM meetings.
What you have:
- At least 8+ years of experience in Automotive Software development.
- Experience in configuring the memory management, error handler, and BSW configuration using the vector DaVinci configuration tool.
- Experience in migrating the ARXML file and reconfiguring the BSW.
- Experience in configuring the error handler and diagnostic module.
- Good hold on programming languages like Embedded C and operating systems.
- Hands-on experience in AUTOSAR and UDS protocol.
- Experience in RTE configuration and generation.
- Good team player with great communication skills.
- Experience with software engineering tools (JIRA, GIT, etc …).
- Hands-on experience in Automotive development tools like Vector Geny, Da-Vinci, and EB Tresos.
- Strong understanding of design strategies for maintainability, scalability, and code reuse.
- Hands-on experience in Automotive testing tools like CANoe, CANalyzer, CANstress, and Flashing techniques.
- Experience in configuration management, and change management methodologies.
- Good knowledge of microcontroller architecture, memory layouts, compilers, and debuggers.
- Familiarity with MISRA/CERT Standards.
- Familiarity with code compliance tools such as Tidy, Polyspace, QAC, or Coverity.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced development environment.
- Experience with C++ programming language.
- Experience with scripting languages: Python, and shell scripts.
- Exposure to safety/security-critical systems.
- Experience with software engineering process models (ASPICE3, ISO26262).
See more open positions at Aeva
Something looks off?